Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Deep Creek = Jelly Stone Park

Yo Bob and Buster own a lovely piece of property up Deep Creek. I say that Yo Bob and Buster own it because I am not much of a fan of the great outdoors or of sitting in the dirt, or eating food with bugs in it or of peeing in the woods. I am more of a stay at home-close to my own couch, close to my own potty, close to my own fridge kind of a gal.

Buster keeps trying to lure me up to Deep Creek with promises of cook outs, fire pits, and fun. I think I have finally figured out the true reason why he is trying to get me up there:

He wants to use me as bear food!!




Thank you-thank you Chad Carrigan for letting me borrow these pictures of the black bear that you got at Deep Creek. The top picture shows the bear up on his hind legs and the bottom picture shows him sniffing around.

Now that I know that the that fella is up there poking around, I'll stay down here and enjoy the chickens and the bees!

Nice try Buster!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Am I blind or what? I can't see a bear.........