Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Yo Dad


To celebrate Yo Bob's big day, Buster delighted us, yet again, with another action packed morning in the wilderness. And by that I mean he wanted us to be up in Deep Creek at 8am. Seriously Buster? 8am? On a non-work day? Do you know what that equates to in hair-do time? And that doesn't even take into account mountain climbing time. But enough about me.....it wasn't my birthday......



Shawn sure knows his way around that BBQ that he has stashed up there in the woods. He made us all the bestest birthday breakfast.
And bless his heart....he knows I'm fond of bacon! Look out Chicken-Inn Larry-there's a new bacon cook in town!!And for the egg lovers in the group, Uncle Boyd impressed with this special jelly-bean egg dish. I had a touch of the diarrhea so I couldn't partake. There was corn involved (in the eggs). Nothing against Boyd and his jelly-bean egg dish, it's just that the last thing a girl wants to deal with is tummy trouble in the middle of no where, if you know what I mean.


There was plenty to do when we weren't eating. Casuree and Nate were playing the "throw the golf ball at the pipe contraption" game.

And the boys played football.
But the main event of this birthday bashed was Little Yo
Little Yo is so cute that even her feeding time can bring a rousing game of football to a grinding halt. Look at those boys :)


But breakfast in the woods just wasn't enough for Grandpa Bob's birthday so we did a follow-up feeding by going to dinner at the Texas Road House.

We even added a stop at the Baskin Robins on the way but because I can't waddle and handle a camera at the same time, I didn't get any pictures.
Happy birthday dad. I know you don't need me getting all mushy on you by telling that I love you and giving you cyber hugs and kisses so I'll just save them up for Busters birthday in a couple of weeks (cuz that's what he get for making us get up so early today!!)
Pay backs Buster--Pay backs!!

No comments: