Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Jill!

To the girl who is only old enough to be my big sister rather than my much older Uncle/Aunt Jill.

I'll try not to shout to the world how you forever ruined my life with canned macaroni and cheese and runny eggs (gag----I'm gagging now!) when we were kids. Since it's your birthday, I'll save that embarrassing story for another occasion. And I'll try not to tell you AGAIN that I'm sick of living in your gorgeous shadow.
Happy birthday Uncle Jill.....I hope I'm a beautiful grandma like you are when I reach your age :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Wishing you lots and lots of love!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Uncle Jill said...

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!! You know, I have to live in your shadow too, due to your high position in the community, and that fact that you can throw a mean 4th and Christmas Eve!!

Thanks again, Love you bunches!!
xoxoxoxo!!