Sunday, May 16, 2010

Made my Day!

I worked on Lydon's graduation announcements this weekend. I rushed to take a picture of him Thursday night. Came straight home, threw together an announcement on the "Snapfish"program, and pushed the button that magically sent the announcements off to the Walgreens to be printed. When I showed up Friday morning to pick them up, this is what greeted me......
Totally made my day. The little guy behind the counter said that the picture looked as if it it was a professional photo and if it was he needed a signed release in order to print reproductions.

Thank you Mr. Walgreen man, you made my day!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I told you that you could do it and didn't need to rely on your friend - you take awesome pictures. You better be bringing those annoucements to show off at work. Love ya

Lane Gang said...

You go girl. By the way, I ran into the three guys from that scent store you love. They came into work the other night and gave me their card so I asked if they knew you and they said "ya, Stacy from Morgan she likes spearmint eucalyptus." I tried to get a family discount but it was a no go. Pretty cool guys though.

SHIRLEE said...

Did you tell him Yes of course it was done by a professional.....You are a great photographer