Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Round 2

When Timmy has to work on Christmas day, we get to celebrate Christmas with Grandpa Tim and Grandma Margy on the day after Christmas. We like to consider it "Round Two". The boys got grown-up binoculars that came with these little telescopes.
All of us got new jackets.
Which the boys absolutely love! I think I have washed theirs three times already because they have worn them till they were gross.
Poor Timmy could barely keep his eyeballs open for our round two but he was a good sport.
This was the best shot that I could get of the gift basket that we put together for Tim and Margy. We filled a basket with gift cards to a bunch of restaurants in Layton so they could go out to dinner. I did a cute little shrink wrap on the basket---I was a shrink wrap virgin and was pretty impressed with how it turned out. I wished I would have got a better picture of the basket before she opened it.

No comments: