Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Who loves me?
This guy loves me.....
Wanna know how I know?
Because he knew that I was having so much fun with this little guy--
That he went out and bought me the big daddy of all Magic Bullets!
And he's not even going to make me wait until Christmas for it.
I'll be meal mixing.....

and meal making......
and as an extra added bonus, I will be juicing in an express sort of way.
I can't wait to turn the Bullet Express loose on Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

It looks like a moulie on steriods!!!!

Stacy said...

Oh moulie! I love the moulie. Nothing will ever replace the moulie. I still have mine and will never give it up.

Uncle Jill said...

Nice Magic Bullett, one question. What is a moulie? I am older than both of you, and I have no idea what this thing even is. Help me out a bit!!