Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet my new best friend

I have found a new love and it is this little fella right here: The Magic Bullet.

And magic it is! My mom had me get her one for Christmas one year and I have to admit that I didn't quite get what she saw in this little blender-do-hickey. It wasn't until this past Friday that they featured the Magic Bullet on the View as one of the viewer's favorite products that I got a taste of what this bad boy is capable of. I had to run right out and get me one.

I picked my bullet up at the Costco. While I was at Costco, I ran across this bag of smoothie mix and thought I would bring it home and give it a try.

I obviously didn't read the bag very well because imagine my surprise when I opened the bag and found these smaller pre-measured doses of smoothie mixes.

It's perfect to throw in the bullet as I run out the door on my way to work in the morning.

We have been having a blast with this thing! The boys have been making up all kinds of fun drinks out of orange juice, milk, strawberries, bananas, raspberries.....you name it. We have definitely limited our Diet Coke intake since we bought this thing. Heck - I even broke out my old Orange Julius recipe from my eighth grade home-ec class and gave it a whirl in the bullet.

The Magic Bullet gets a Lafitte eight thumbs up (that's two thumbs up from all four of us)

No comments: