Thursday, January 1, 2009

Trouble has a middle name and it's spelled

C H A S T O N!

It was a dark and stormy night------well, it was dark and it was night but not so much stormy.

It all started with a cousin's sleepover for the boys a couple of days after Christmas. Bren and Chase slept over with Lydon and Aaron. They played games, watched a movie, ate some food.

The kids were having a great time and it seemed as if all was calm and quiet until........

Time log: 11:30 p.m.
The clue: A sweet little voice loudly asking:

"Is your refrigerator running?"

I had a genuine incident on my hands.

The crime: Prank Phone Calls

It was done by: Guest Chaston

In the bedroom With a phone

To whomever received a phone call on the night of December 30th at approximately 11:30pm, I sincerely apologize. I could tell by the sound of the phone call that you weren't able to understand the little prank caller on this end of the line asking if your refrigerator was running. I don't think that joke is a funny as it once used to be.

Please send all angry phone calls and hate mail to Chaston's father. I think I remember him doing the same thing when he was that age.

No comments: