Monday, July 28, 2008

Tim and Aaron's Awsome Adventure

Tim and Aaron set out for a weekend fishing trip to the family fishing hole at Horse Creek in Wyoming.

Aaron shows off his genetically inherited fly-fishing skills.

Man Aaron, it's a good thing Grandma Billie can't see this! She wouldn't be very happy with you!


Big foot sighting.

He's gonna love him, and cuddle him, and pet him......


This guy was born to fish. Now we just need to find a way to combine fire fighting, fishing and World of Warcraft.....Utopia!

I think the hat distracts nicely from his shiney, shaved head (see post below). Too bad they won't let him wear that hat to the firestation when he goes back on shift.

Can your camera do this? I think not!

This boy is so much like his dad that it's hard to tell if it's Aaron or if it's Tim.





Don't worry about me....I was able to snag a couple of good one's too....I snagged me a pedicure, I caught me some nice sales, and after much arranging, rearranging and re-rearranging I was able to land this little beauty.

Timmy's wall of fame.

No comments: