Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Potential Commenters:

For those of you who had intentions of leaving me a comment but could not because of a programming flaw (aka Stacy not knowing how to run this blogger thingy) the head of my technical support department (aka Gwen) showed me what button to push to make it so that anyone can leave me a comment.

Unless, of course, you plan on leaving a mean comment....those comments will be filtered through to the head of my security department (aka Timmy "Big Guns" Lafitte) who will come to your house and bust your knee caps.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Is this the same Timmy that can milk wild cows ?!?! oooo -I'm so scared (shakin' in my boots :)

BTW - turn of the word verification already - my "OLD" eyes can't read those mixed up letters :)

Anonymous said...

I won't point out that you can click on the handicap man in a wheelchair symbol to listen to the letters. We have to do that with the voting equipment--making it accessable to the sight challenged.

ok ok....let me consult with my head of tech support and get that taken care of for you :)

Gwen said...

Are you kidding me !! I can do that !!! I will have to try it.......

Gwen said...

It didn't come up?! I guess your fabulous TECH SUPPORT person showed you how to turn it off:)

Stacy said...

I only work with the best!